How do I register for an event?
We have two options for you:
- Using the Future Forecast: In the Future Forecast box on the Home page, click on the link for the event you would like to attend. If registration is open for that event, you may simply click on the "Register" button. If you are a ATD-SA Member, please log into the site so you can take advantage of your exclusive Member Benefits. Non-Members are welcome to register for our events as guests.
- Using the Events Page: Click on the link for the Events page on the left hand menu. Once you are on the Events page, please click the link for the event you would like to attend. If registration is open for that event, you may simply click on the "Register" button. If you are a ATD-SA Member, please log into the site so you can take advantage of your exclusive Member Benefits. Non-Members are welcome to register for our events as guests.
How do I become a Power of Two Member?
To become a PO2 Member, please visit our Membership page (http://www.saastd.org/membership). This entitles you to benefits at the Chapter and National levels. When you sign up for the PO2 Membership, we will send ASTD National your information so that your benefits at with ATD National will begin soon after. In 2012, the price of PO2 Membership is $224. (This is a $50 discount off the Chapter Rate of $75 and ATD National Rate of $199.)
I'm already an ATD National Member. How can I receive the discounted Chapter Rate of $45?
You will need to contact the VP of Membership individually to help you qualify for the discounted Chapter Rate.
What is the cost of Chapter ONLY Membership?
For 2012, the price of Chapter ONLY Membership is $75.
How do I renew my membership?
First, you will need to log into the the website with your Email Address and Password. Then, you will need to click "View Profile" in the top, right hand corner. Under Membership Details, you will see a button that states "Renew until ..." Click that button and you will begin the renewal process. Your renewal and payment is confirmed once you receive a Payment Confirmation email from ATD-SA.
How do I post a job?
Please visit the Job Posting page.
How do I reset my password?
In the left hand side of the Home page, below the menu, click on "Forget Password." Then, enter your email address and code. You will receive an email confirmation shortly.
I tried to reset my password. Why am I still unable to log in?
If you do not receive a response or cannot log in, one of three situations may have happened:
- I am a member, and I need to update my email address. To update your email address, please visit the Contact Us page and include your name and your preferred email address. Our system will recognize you by your primary email address each time you log in in the future.
- I am a member, and my membership has lapsed or is suspended. If you have not renewed your membership and cannot log in, please Contact Us so we can help you renew your membership. Additionally, if you renewed your membership, but did not mail a check to us, your membership may be suspended.
- I want to become a member of San Antonio. Once you become a member of ATD-SA, you gain access to exclusive Member Benefits. Non-Members are welcome to register for our events as guests until you are ready to join ATD-SA. If you have any questions about our chapter, please Contact Us.